Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The Ultimate Colin Simmons Breakdown)

Disagree with your movie endings.
1) of the ones you listed, Godfather 1 all day every day
2) Karate Kid #in the lighter movie category
3) the ending that has stuck with me more than any other was that of the 1993 Russian film, "Stalingrad, not to be confused with the US ~ 2013 vision. The ending is haunting and beautiful. Gives me chills.

You are probably right, but...J Brooks has shown me enough that I would give him every chance to be back #1...and I was a doubter at one time. Brooks is sneaky good imho. Using multiple backs makes sense to me for many reasons, especially this year. Even when we had the best back in college football, spelling Bijan with Roshon was good for the team and good for Bijan.
I don't disagree with most of that at all.

still need to see The Sound of Freedom so I can see where it ranks in your top 10.
Iy'll get done. I was hoping it would be streaming by now.

Watched How to Blow Up a Pipeline this weekend. Solid, but not enough to crack the top 10.

Reactions: speedy27
You couldn’t pay me to watch Oppenheimer again. I walked out after a couple of hours out of shear boredom. I understand that almost no one agrees with me. I thought the focus on the hearings and his love life were totally uninteresting.
different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: EC Ricebird
I understand the scarcity of great edge pass rushers. But high level QB play is prime in today’s game and something we have lacked on a consistent level for a long time.
completely fair. Maybe talking in the heat of the moment.

Reactions: srl
Disagree with your movie endings.
1) of the ones you listed, Godfather 1 all day every day
2) Karate Kid #in the lighter movie category
3) the ending that has stuck with me more than any other was that of the 1993 Russian film, "Stalingrad, not to be confused with the US ~ 2013 vision. The ending is haunting and beautiful. Gives me chills.

Never seen it. Will need to add it to the list.

Okay. I've kept my piehole shut as long as I could on the best ending discussion. I'm an old and I'm putting the farm on The Cincinnati Kid with Steve McQueen and others. Ever played poker? The mid-sixies had some good flicks.

Reactions: majormadrid
Okay. I've kept my piehole shut as lomg as I could on the best ending discussion. I'm an old and I'm putting the farm on The Cincinnati Kid with Steve McQueen and others. Ever played poker?
That scene is so unrealistic! It actually bothers me.

Reactions: DimiHorn
Revisit post #79 in this thread. (it's yours).
Sassy Sarah Silverman GIF by HULU

Reactions: oktexan
Ketchum

* LSU has won at the highest levels as recent as Simmons' eighth-grade year in middle school. The last time Texas won double-digit games on the field, Simmons was three years old.

Will someone please let Colin Simmons (and the owner of this website...wink wink) know that Texas did win 10 games during the 2018 season, including the Sugar Bowl.

Ketchum

* LSU has won at the highest levels as recent as Simmons' eighth-grade year in middle school. The last time Texas won double-digit games on the field, Simmons was three years old.

Will someone please let Colin Simmons (and the owner of this website...wink wink) know that Texas did win 10 games during the 2018 season, including the Sugar Bowl.
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

I saw Oppenheimer this week. Truly great movie and I’ll see it again because like you.

• Love
Reactions: Ketchum
Dude made the NFL for 5 active years, I believe. That means he was top 75 at his trade. He was not average. He was injured and misused. I am not a defender at all but your statement is just bad.

Lol. Look at his college numbers. He was average at his best in CFB. Why that’s so hard for his defenders to believe is odd.