**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs the Directional school in SA gameday thread of avoidable trapdoors**

This sucks. Quinn had this offense mastered, the play book just got cut in half with Manning in there.
Yes it sucks. But Quinn hasn’t made a full season since he’s been on campus. This is exactly why Fresh, myself, and others have been saying Arch should be getting more reps when games are in hand. I’d rather give QB2 and QB3 reps with the full playbook than see QB1 hand the ball off and protect a lead.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Yes it sucks. But Quinn hasn’t made a full season since he’s been on campus. This is exactly why Fresh, myself, and others have been saying Arch should be getting more reps when games are in hand. I’d rather give QB2 and QB3 reps with the full playbook than see QB1 hand the ball off and protect a lead.
He's ganna get plenty reps next two weeks starting ..

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
We’ve been doing this exact same thing for years tho. Starting qb injured and backup getting ‘meaningful reps’. We won’t win a championship doing this. Carson beck, jj mcarthy, to name a few have started multiple years I think without being injured multiple games.

Reactions: DHHorn
Yep, I’m thinking Manning plays more games than Ewers this season.

Reactions: Etlonghorn
Traylor is going to bring the heat at Manning. Quick slants and 3 step drops to make things easy on Arch. Let our dudes out athlete their dudes.

QB3 must get snaps in case QB2 gets hurt! My goodness guys, some of y’all act like this coaching staff don’t know what they are doing. We’re ranked #2 for a reason. We got this.

Reactions: hookem777
Hold on to the ball freshman. That shouldn’t have been a fumble. Inexperince

Never had a torn abdominal that I know of but I definitely had fractured ribs. If torn abs are worse than busted ribs, he ain't playing for a few.
The way he's walking around tells me it's not as bad as we're making it sound. QB 2/3 handles next 2 games in prep for SEC play & potential playoff run.

I think Quinns jammed finger was the real factor here.

Never had a torn abdominal that I know of but I definitely had fractured ribs. If torn abs are worse than busted ribs, he ain't playing for a few.
The way he's walking around tells me it's not as bad as we're making it sound. QB 2/3 handles next 2 games in prep for SEC play & potential playoff run.

I think Quinns jammed finger was the real factor here.
The amount of core work these guys do is pure insanity. There's no reason to have an abdominal tear.

Latest posts