ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Pretty much all of this will make A&M heads explode...)

I’m not pulling for her either. As crazy as her position is, she is not US player so I am not a fan.
giphy.gif

Reactions: I Hear Voices
BUY or SELL: USC will be a dumpster fire for the next 7-10 years reminiscent of what UT just went through?
(Buy) Pity the fools .

Do not agree on this one. USC is down, but they will right the ship within 3-4 years. Too much in-state talent combined with a coaching change to stay down for too long. I look for them to go at least 7-5 next year. JMO
That's what was said of Texas in 2010, 2011, 2012, etc..

That can be hotly debated.

Not really. He didn’t switch to WR until his 3rd year at Texas as a QB. He played QB in high school. It’s no different than Jerrod Heard. Do you have Heard as a WR coming out of high school?

Bohemian Rhapsody was the BP of 2018.

Defenses are going to have to run a 2-9 to stop this WR crew.

I watched Roma a few days ago. I agree - I liked it but didn’t love it. I don’t normally give much thought to cinematography, but it was striking and well-done.

My wife is from DF. Though it was set in the 1970s, the little details reminded so much of the life and vibe I see there.
It's not a movie I'm dying to rewatch, but I thought there were quite a few beautiful elements to it. The acting, directing and story were really good.

I’m not gonna lie I believe bohemian Rhapsody has been one of the best films I have seen in over five years. I bought the movie on Tuesday, literally watched it 5 times already. Yes there are moments that could have been told better like the hiv announcement to the band. However I believe it’s the best film of the year.
I think it's a movie with a great performance and not a ton else. The story-telling was silly at times.

Not really. He didn’t switch to WR until his 3rd year at Texas as a QB. He played QB in high school. It’s no different than Jerrod Heard. Do you have Heard as a WR coming out of high school?
He was always projected as a receiver by folks like myself.

If shaka gets another year, then i suggest ob stop writing stories about texas basketball. Shaka flat out cannot get it done. He is awful and the world is watching.

Reactions: DrHorn98
Your ranking the 2019 receiving class as the best in school history makes me wonder how you would rank the 2018 DB class in school history?

Last year's DB class was also an amazing combination of super quality at the top and a ton of depth.

Reactions: StudRunner1
Hold it, this is hideously epic:
College Station is a as good as it's ever going to get.
Imagine for a moment just what that entails, all of it.
And to a non-Texas born individual.
If that were going on my tombstone, I would just refuse to die.
There would just have to be another way...

Your ranking the 2019 receiving class as the best in school history makes me wonder how you would rank the 2018 DB class in school history?

Last year's DB class was also an amazing combination of super quality at the top and a ton of depth.
Reading another post, I am inferring that you already did this, and, indeed, ranked the class as the best DB class in school.history. Link?

Reactions: LonghornGary
Ketch is right on the money with A Star is Born, and D Scott #2, I still laugh at the thought of Such, being locked out by his mom. Good times on the board it was.

Reactions: LonghornGary
ADVERTISEMENT