ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The Women of the SEC)

Is Breen's "Bang!" tag line the best in all of sports right now? Historically?

Ohh, @Ketchum that's a good top 10 topic

Strong leadership is strong leadership, regardless of gender.

Texas fans should want the most capable individuals in these roles that create an outcome that supports winning and developing players.

The reality for the majority of these players will be they will enter the workforce after they are done at Texas and they will work for men and women in leadership roles. Perhaps Sark has this in mind as well.
Management is not leadership. It's leadership by default, more resembling positional authority.

Anyway, These roles are administrative positions, and as someone who works in healthcare, 7 out 10 people I interact with are women. So, for some of these guys if they work white collar jobs, in particularly healthcare, will be working for a woman.

Attractive women working in high testosterone environments such as football tend to be a distraction from my experience playing organized sports and in the military.

• Haha
Reactions: drunk randoke
Management is not leadership. It's leadership by default, more resembling positional authority.

Anyway, These roles are administrative positions, and as someone who works in healthcare, 7 out 10 people I interact with are women. So, for some of these guys if they work white collar jobs, in particularly healthcare, will be working for a woman.

Attractive women working in high testosterone environments such as football tend to be a distraction from my experience playing organized sports and in the military.
You’re entitled to your own opinions but you’re sounding very 1800s. So you’re saying people of opposite genders can’t work together professionally due to sexual tension? Tough look. What if somebody was a homosexual what’s your solution? Off the team?

Good write up.

Could do without the chick leadership part being the lead.

Anyway encouraging news about Arch and Banks.

Sarks rotation of the WRs is a bit of a head scratcher some times.
There were plenty of times last year when the game wasn’t in question to get his young guys some playing time and didn’t do it.

Maybe he wants them to “earn it” more in practice?

Has to be more to the story but they need to play or we may lose them to the portal.

I do not have one Dylan song in my playlist. I just can’t get into him at all.

But…. I do have Princess Peach by Jack Black. That’s a BANGER.

You’re entitled to your own opinions but you’re sounding very 1800s. So you’re saying people of opposite genders can’t work together professionally due to sexual tension? Tough look. What if somebody was a homosexual what’s your solution? Off the team?
Not directing this at you, but why do you all take this to the extreme? It happens, in all offices and work environments. Some one you act like this is just crazy talk. Many, many people have hooked up at work. Maybe even you. My point is regarding football....where young men, high testosterone and attractive ladies could and can be become a distraction to players, team, staff and the goal of winning championships.

I have nothing against women in the workplace, and the suggestion of such is just asinine.

I do not have one Dylan song in my playlist. I just can’t get into him at all.

But…. I do have Princess Peach by Jack Black. That’s a BANGER.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Reactions: marinehorn

@drunk randoke what's funny?

I gotta have Tangled up in Blue in my top 10, and Lay Lady Lay too.

Baby Let me Follow you Down has always been a favorite of mine.

Will be interesting to see how Brooks plays in the spring. If he balls out do they go after another CB in the portal or are they happy with what they have?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT