ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (There Will Be Blood)

Twins and Running Man > End of Days

YEEnAp.gif

I'm tweaking my own personal rankings system to reflect things more accurately. Still working through the principles.

As of today...

1. Hicks (OU)
3. Toviano (A&M)
7. Shelby (not sure... gun to my head... Texas)
13. hale (Texas)
15. vasek (OU)
16. Shanahan (A&M)
19. Deal (OU/USC)
21. Gullette (Texas)
23. Renaud (OU)
27. harrison-Pilot (TCU)
What’s the deal with Deal? Wasn’t he just in town?

It's been a back and forth affair, which should give hope that a switch could happen, in theory.

Texas not getting him to close up shop after he visited proved to be problematic to say the least.

Certainly not buying that now

Or anyone that believes the earth is round.

He just needs to play with a pro’s pro. Much like when he was in GS. KD has too much Harden and Irving in him do playing with those idiots is not wise.

I'm not sure if I'm being completely honest. You would think so, but I don't get the impression that he's going to want ay old job,
Ketch, how is Shanahan not a first tier blue chip? He is ranked in top 15 and higher than some you included in your top 3 analysis.

It's an issue that isn't just going to go away. It hasn't happened overnight for the Aggies.
I feel our OOS recruiting has helped a little but would really like to see 2-4 top 70 guys I'm the front 7.

I'm tweaking my own personal rankings system to reflect things more accurately. Still working through the principles.

As of today...

1. Hicks (OU)
3. Toviano (A&M)
7. Shelby (not sure... gun to my head... Texas)
13. hale (Texas)
15. vasek (OU)
16. Shanahan (A&M)
19. Deal (OU/USC)
21. Gullette (Texas)
23. Renaud (OU)
27. harrison-Pilot (TCU)
Where do you draw line on blue chip from a trading standpoint 5.9/93?

Jalen "NATHAN" Hale!!!

Hale Hail The Longhorn Gang's all here!
And it's phueq ewe to a&m.

Hale regrets that he only has one commitment to give to the Longhorn Nation.

Unlike Mack Brown, the world is littered with people that had a bad encounter with Bill Russell.

I'll sell his likability.

Reactions: Walt Longmire
Thanks for putting up the go fund me for the young lady. I hope she and her kids find the happiness that they deserve.

Me too. I've personally had a very rough week and doing some good in the world has made things better.
It’s like our pastor says that when you struggle with your own lives and the prayers to cure our lives, focus on someone else who may be worse.
It truly sounds that she may be worse.

when Chuck and the others of us took on our project two years ago it was right in the middle of COVID, hot as hockey sticks, I was just a few days away from Achilles surgery and all of us who participated had our own other mess we were bogged down by but I’ll run the risk of speaking for Chuck, Michelle and the others who participated in this, when we met to get something to eat after we’d gotten the family settled in East Dallas all I could think of was how blessed I was and how much more we could have done to help. It was like the end of a war movie With everyone pulling together. It was also a joy as Chuck and I had been long time members but never met- mainly argued about politics, sports, entertainment, Dallas’s hopeless comparison vs Houston but we pulled together for a common cause- Men and women who didn’t know each other at all. And before we left, Chuck was committing to check in on that family to make sure they’re ok

Ketch, the effort you led is something nobody else would have been able to pull together from so many disparate contributors of various levels and you deserve some credit to. As a long time member I’ve had to laugh at your image here by many people who agree with you and your finite math /statistical mastery equations that tell us if a LB will be a bust or the next coming of Sergio Kindle/Tommy Nobis/Derrick Johnson. I’ll speak for my side of the house who may not agree with you at every opinion you put up but am sure an admirer of yours for putting up with this unruly audience and still giving us your wisdom, knowledge and taking on causes like these.

we are lucky to have you - Blessings to all of the Ketchums tonight and know your role in helping “Sara” to find peace

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT