ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games this week

ML = Money line. No point spread. Just win the game.
OK/KSU = Oklahoma and Kansas State
Damn MM you are the bomb this year. Apparently all the big underdogs beat the spread. I came pretty close today. I said we'd win 31/24 and using my liberal education that's 55 points. The final score was 32/27 and that 59 points. I have to admit I was glad we missed the 2 point conversion it makes me look better 😂. Damn MM 4 top 10 teams lost today. It's too early but we may just see an at large team (Cincy) in the playoffs this year and we might see a 2nd at large team (BYU) in the P6 bowls this year.

Some of my plays:

BC +17 1/2 W
Georgia -16 1/2 W
Ole Miss +14 1/2 L
KSU +11 1/2, under 54 1/2, and ML W, L, L
Kentucky +10 1/2 W
Rutgers +17 1/2 L
Cincinnati ML L
Oregon St. ML W
Texas -2 1/2 W

6-5

That was my posted plays. Had many more that I didn't post and killed it today. Fun weekend!

Reactions: freeper
I look at your list and I see KSU beating OK as the upset

Cincy/golden domers is a compelling matchup

I think tOSU lose at least one more game but I dont know which one

Other games

Baylor/OSU cowboys

TT/WV mounties

AZS/UCLA bruins

Auburn/LSU former TX oc Bryan Harsin is the Auburn coach now. Tigers.

TX over TCU by as much as possible.

And as always
HookemHorns
How’d that KSU over OU upset work out for you? I would be concerned about KSU playing the Horns to be honest.

Its TX/OK weekend everybody. Last week 4 top ten teams lost I can't remember the last time that happened. There was a monster movie back when I was a kid Giedra the 3 headed monster. AL Clemson, and tOSU. That's how I would describe college fb the last 10 years. But I have a feeling the mighty will fall this year. Clemson is already out and tOSU has lost once. And it was only 2 years ago that AL didn't make the playoffs.

So this week I'm gonna predict which top 10 teams will lose this week.

PS/IA how can IA be this good they're not. Lions

GA/Auburn GA will probably win but I don't think they'll cover. I think it's like 15 points. Go coach Harsin.

TX/OK longhorns all the way this year.

Thoughts?

PS we just might have an at large team in the playoffs this year. In fact there could be 2 at large teams playing in the P6 bowls. Watch for this.

*** I misspelled giedra. It's Ghidorah***
My bad

Last edited:
Its TX/OK weekend everybody. Last week 4 top ten teams lost I can't remember the last time that happened. There was a monster movie back when I was a kid Giedra the 3 headed monster. AL Clemson, and tOSU. That's how I would describe college fb the last 10 years. But I have a feeling the mighty will fall this year. Clemson is already out and tOSU has lost once. And it was only 2 years ago that AL didn't make the playoffs.

So this week I'm gonna predict which top 10 teams will lose this week.

PS/IA how can IA be this good they're not. Lions

GA/Auburn GA will probably win but I don't think they'll cover. I think it's like 15 points. Go coach Harsin.

TX/OK longhorns all the way this year.

Thoughts?

PS we just might have an at large team in the playoffs this year. In fact there could be 2 at large teams playing in the P6 bowls. Watch for this.

*** I misspelled giedra. It's Ghidorah***
My bad
PSU at Iowa: I think I will disagree on IA/PSU: I'll take Iowa at home. They seem very evenly matched. Should be a good game to watch

Georgia at Auburn: Georgia wins on the road. I agree-won't cover 10pts..

Arkansas at Ole Miss: I am still keeping an eye on arky. KJ is back, but I think Ole Miss takes it.

TCU at Tech: I think TCU wins solidly on the road at Tech.

Bama at a&m: Bama wins and covers the 18pts on the road. aggy may have to resort to there 3rd string QB. This will be ugly.

PSU at Iowa: I think I will disagree on IA/PSU: I'll take Iowa at home. They seem very evenly matched. Should be a good game to watch

Georgia at Auburn: Georgia wins on the road. I agree-won't cover 10pts..

Arkansas at Ole Miss: I am still keeping an eye on arky. KJ is back, but I think Ole Miss takes it.

TCU at Tech: I think TCU wins solidly on the road at Tech.

Bama at a&m: Bama wins and covers the 18pts on the road. aggy may have to resort to there 3rd string QB. This will be ugly.
PSU vs Iowa. Agreed. The Big 10 is about to separate the dh!t from the Cotton seed.

Oregon St. -2 1/2 vs WSU
Georgia -13 1/2, under 48 1/2 vs Auburn
Baylor -2 vs WVU
Wisconsin vs Illinois under 42 1/2
Texas +4 1/2
Nebraska +4 1/2 vs Michigan
CMU -3 vs Ohio
Alabama -16 1/2 vs a&m (monster play for me)
PSU vs Iowa under 42 1/2

About to head to College Station to watch a beat down, so I will start with that one

Alabama covers...and yes I took them...and bet a bit on this one. I used to have a rule to not bet against my own team, but this seems like a steal... I got in at -15. Can't see this being anything other than around 45-10 type of game.
Georgia -13.5
Texas +3.5..that is what I got..Also parlayed this with Alabama -15..
Michigan -2.5..not sold
Iowa -2.5
Ole Miss -5
Parlay Bama -15 and Ole Miss -5
I do like the Wisconsin ant Illinois under, but I haven't played it yet.

Reactions: freeper
About to head to College Station to watch a beat down, so I will start with that one

Alabama covers...and yes I took them...and bet a bit on this one. I used to have a rule to not bet against my own team, but this seems like a steal... I got in at -15. Can't see this being anything other than around 45-10 type of game.
Georgia -13.5
Texas +3.5..that is what I got..Also parlayed this with Alabama -15..
Michigan -2.5..not sold
Iowa -2.5
Ole Miss -5
Parlay Bama -15 and Ole Miss -5
I do like the Wisconsin ant Illinois under, but I haven't played it yet.
How much money you lose my N?

Well GA is now #1

But IA now second?

I imagine OK will move up to 3rd.

And now Cincinnati will be 4th?

Were only at the halfway point of the season but IA and Cincinnati in the top 4? For real? I'd have never believed that in a million years.

Well GA is now #1

But IA now second?

I imagine OK will move up to 3rd.

And now Cincinnati will be 4th?

Were only at the halfway point of the season but IA and Cincinnati in the top 4? For real? I'd have never believed that in a million years.
no way ou moves up to 3. PSU will be 4 or 5. OU remains at 6. Polls don't matter much now anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT