ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Not even The Rona changes expectations for Herman...)

Where are you getting that figure?

He'd be owed for for 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Technically, I'm still counting the dollars on the current deal, which include 2020. I believe it's close to 20 million after this season (13.25 in the final two years).

To be fair, you also thought Black Panther was the best Marvel movie and deserved to be nominated for an Oscar, when it wasn't even the best Marvel movie of that year. (Infinity War).

It's common knowledge that T2 is one of the best sequels of all-time. You can be a contrarian if you want to, but you have movies on your list like

Super man 2
Star Trek 2
A Bourne movie

If you can T2 "just a movie" what the heck are those? I've seen all those one, and will never watch any of them a second time. Terribly average movies that barely border on entertaining.
Well, it's a personal list.

Hence, Rocky IV.

Maybe make your own top 10 list, post it and get in the game instead of just bitching about someone else's list without putting your own opinion in your own context.;)

Not sure you can call Silence of the lambs a sequel movie. I know it’s the second book, but it was the first movie. Of course I’m not counting the made for TV movie that had The CSI guy in it.

Technically, I'm still counting the dollars on the current deal, which include 2020. I believe it's close to 20 million after this season (13.25 in the final two years).

I have a feeling we'll be discussing it soon.

Not sure you can call Silence of the lambs a sequel movie. I know it’s the second book, but it was the first movie. Of course I’m not counting the made for TV movie that had The CSI guy in it.
Manhunter was not a made for TV movie.

Michael Mann directed the first Hannibal Lecter movie.

Hence, Rocky IV.

Maybe make your own top 10 list, post it and get in the game instead of just bitching about someone else's list without putting your own opinion in your own context.;)
Sure just give me a few....

tenor.gif

Reactions: TheIcebox
The contract I believe, which he mentioned.
I just think people aren't quite in tune with what will happen across the country to athletic departments that do everything possible to spend all the money it makes (which makes each program more paycheck to paycheck than most could possibly believe) when football seasons get hugely impacted.

Reactions: Burnt Apple

Hence, Rocky IV.

I’m in! Fun list to mull over. LOTR is my fav of all time so with that said:

10. Back to the Future III
9. Dark Knight Rises
8. Last Crusade
7. Dark Knight
6. Empire Strikes Back
5. Two Towers
4. Aliens
3. Silence of the Lambs
2. GFII
1. Return of the King

Reactions: Cdun
I just think people aren't quite in tune with what will happen across the country to athletic departments that do everything possible to spend all the money it makes (which makes each program more paycheck to paycheck than most could possibly believe) when football seasons get hugely impacted.
Yep, UT actually has a pretty big relative debt service, which makes them more paycheck to paycheck than most realize.

I’m in! Fun list to mull over. LOTR is my fav of all time so with that said:

10. Back to the Future III
9. Dark Knight Rises
8. Last Crusade
7. Dark Knight
6. Empire Strikes Back
5. Two Towers
4. Aliens
3. Silence of the Lambs
2. GFII
1. Return of the King
I can't believe you have ROTK over arguably the greatest movie of all-time.

I swear if I had done that, this place would have melted down on me. :)

Two Towers over Empire!?!

Future III is your version of my Rocky IV pick.=)roll

That's awesome. Thanks for posting!

I can't believe you have ROTK over arguably the greatest movie of all-time.

I swear if I had done that, this place would have melted down on me. :)

Two Towers over Empire!?!

Future III is your version of my Rocky IV pick.=)roll

That's awesome. Thanks for posting!

I didn’t sell out and give GF2 the nod just because of its reputation. ROTK is my favorite movie of all time and did win best picture and TT is right behind it for me. So I had to go with my heart there.

I did preface my list :D

Considering the first-person perspective the comment speaks from, I'd say it's a noun.
I just meant honest opinion vs. honest fact. To me anyway, the latter is unknowable if the game is never played. I do share your opinion though for how it sets up conference.

I didn’t sell out and give GF2 the nod just because of its reputation. ROTK is my favorite movie of all time and did win best picture and TT is right behind it for me. So I had to go with my heart there.

I did preface my list :D
True. True.

GF2 is not my favorite of all-time, only because GF1 probably is.

I just meant honest opinion vs. honest fact. To me anyway, the latter is unknowable if the game is never played. I do share your opinion though for how it sets up conference.
We're quibbling over words, which is fine because no one specializes in it more than me. :)

I get what you're saying. I suppose I come from a place where something so subjective doesn't need its subjectiveness called out, if that makes sense.

As you said, the game will never be played and we all have different opinions of what would have happened in that game. Personally, I never thought Texas would win in Death Valley. I have found the confidence going into that game somewhat naive, based on the smoke and mirrors of a one-game sample size between these two teams in Austin that was probably on the low end of what LSU proved capable of as a team and somewhat on the high end of what Texas was capable of.

Obviously, those are just opinions, but in the face of a strong exception, an opinion can be a form of real talk, which is what I was going for.

Now we're talking!

10. (holding place for the godfather 2 which would almost certainly be in the top 10 if I see it some day)
9. Rocky 4
8. Alien
7. T2
6. LOTR The Two Towers
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. Thor Ragnorok
3. The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Dark Knight
1. Infinity War

We're quibbling over words, which is fine because no one specializes in it more than me. :)

I get what you're saying. I suppose I come from a place where something so subjective doesn't need its subjectiveness called out, if that makes sense.

As you said, the game will never be played and we all have different opinions of what would have happened in that game. Personally, I never thought Texas would win in Death Valley. I have found the confidence going into that game somewhat naive, based on the smoke and mirrors of a one-game sample size between these two teams in Austin that was probably on the low end of what LSU proved capable of as a team and somewhat on the high end of what Texas was capable of.

Obviously, those are just opinions, but in the face of a strong exception, an opinion can be a form of real talk, which is what I was going for.

All good- wasn't meant as a call out by any means. Just playing really.

I kinda took that game as a more to win than to lose opportunity. Losing there at night is generally expected, regardless of who you are, for the most part. I just felt like that game set up roster wise as well as it would for a while.

Reactions: KoolMoD
My favorites off the top of my head:

10.Back to the Future II
9. Aliens
8. T2
7. Rocky II
6. Blade Runner 2049
5. The Two Towers
4. Kill Bill Vol.2
3. The Dark Knight
2. Empire Strikes Back
1. Godfather II