ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (They don't get more important than this!)

All 3 of TBs playoff games were similar. TBs defense pretty much blew up any offense plans of NO, GB, and KC. Then Brady does his thing.

All 3 of TBs playoff games were similar. TBs defense pretty much blew up any offense plans of NO, GB, and KC. Then Brady does his thing.
Brady didn't wait to do anything. His three touchdown passes were in the first half. It wasn't a chicken or the egg situation.

I dunno. I mean.... he had a 125.8 game rating and is literally the reason why this team was in a position to play in the game.
You must’ve missed the part where the Chiefs D gifted them good field position and second chances with bad penalties, where Brady threw three interceptions against Green Bay, where the Bucs D shut down Brees...etc.

Reactions: DanielSucks
Good article. Enjoyed it.

Cali Kid or Austin kid, each are a take. First come first served. Sark can win with either.

The Undertaker bears Mankind in a Hell in a Cell match at King of the Ring in 1998: Still leaves me speechless.

For me, this is the best I ever saw. I have never been a huge wrestling fan but I remember watching this thinking Foley just died. Incredible.

Proper way to honor Calixto.

I totally missed the Romo trending... wow.

Great recruiting deep dive.

This is a "handle your business" week for basketball. Good opportunity to get back on track.

You must’ve missed the part where the Chiefs D gifted them good field position and second chances with bad penalties, where Brady threw three interceptions against Green Bay, where the Bucs D shut down Brees...etc.
I didn't miss the three touchdown passes.

Reactions: DrHorn98
Good article. Enjoyed it.

Cali Kid or Austin kid, each are a take. First come first served. Sark can win with either.

The Undertaker bears Mankind in a Hell in a Cell match at King of the Ring in 1998: Still leaves me speechless.

For me, this is the best I ever saw. I have never been a huge wrestling fan but I remember watching this thinking Foley just died. Incredible.
JR's announcing of that moment is the stuff of legends.

Reactions: DKinnamon
Proper way to honor Calixto.

I totally missed the Romo trending... wow.

Great recruiting deep dive.

This is a "handle your business" week for basketball. Good opportunity to get back on track.
The Romo thing cracked me up. Of course, the Internet caught his pee stain. Of course, it did. ;)

Reactions: DKinnamon
I don't want to bet because I don't know that I would handicap it as likely to happen. I just don't know of a better option. to project for him at the moment.

Who would you handicap as the favorite?

the field. I actually think he still ends up at aggy but if not it will be someone we aren’t even taking about right now.

it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility given Sark’s QB development skills he

Follow the science. Non-medical masks make little or no difference. That’s why we supposedly now need two, or three, or four masks to do the trick.

Social distance, wash your hands, and stay the hell home if you feel the least bit sick. And get vaccinated as soon as you can.

So that’s the bar in Year Six?

C’mon Ketch. It sucked.
As a physician, I always feel you should follow the science. You stated that non medical masks essentially don’t work. I would love to see a well controlled study that scientifically shows that to be the case. If it has not been shown in such a study, it is just hearsay.

Reactions: dtarver
where it matters most, aTm is cleaning our clock at the OL

- Klubnik or bust? No pressure, right? I'm with you. All chips in.

- If Texas doesn't pull off double-digit wins, anything less than 9-3 and a Big 12 title appearance will result in a meltdown

- The Super Bowl actually reminded me of Tampa Bay's win against Oakland. The Raiders had a high-powered offense, but Tampa Bay's defense shut them down.

- Calvin Johnson is a different guy. Very smart. Quiet. Private. Does his own thing. Not afraid to be different. Retired in his prime. I can see him not wanting to be a part of the norm back then and go to Georgia.

- John Lynch is a 9-time Pro Bowler. He made the Pro Bowl in Denver after being told his career was over. I'm okay with him being in before Woodson.

- RIP @caldonna

- Klubnik or bust? No pressure, right? I'm with you. All chips in.

- If Texas doesn't pull off double-digit wins, anything less than 9-3 and a Big 12 title appearance will result in a meltdown

- The Super Bowl actually reminded me of Tampa Bay's win against Oakland. The Raiders had a high-powered offense, but Tampa Bay's defense shut them down.

- Calvin Johnson is a different guy. Very smart. Quiet. Private. Does his own thing. Not afraid to be different. Retired in his prime. I can see him not wanting to be a part of the norm back then and go to Georgia.

- John Lynch is a 9-time Pro Bowler. He made the Pro Bowl in Denver after being told his career was over. I'm okay with him being in before Woodson.

- RIP @caldonna
a. Or Murphy. First one to say yes. But, yeah, I have a man crush on Klubnik.

b. 9-3 is about where I'm at.

c. That one, too, but the Oakland game featured a team with an old quarterback routing a defending champion in Tampa! ;)

d. But, that GT offense was horrible.

e. John Lynch was never better than Darren Woodson a day in his life. Oh, and Woodson has a hand full of rings and was arguably better than Hall of Famers Deion Sanders and Charles Hakey at his peak. He totally transformed the position. He was the first linebacker/safety tweener that took over the sport in the 90s by being able to play like a linebacker in run support, while covering tight endsm, backs and receivers as a cover guy.

Re: Calvin Johnson, I can think of one possible reason for picking GT over GA. While GA is a good school, if Calvin wants to major in Engineering, his education would obviously be very important to him; GT has a better Engineering program. Do you know what his desired major is?

Last edited:
Re: Calvin Johnson, I can think of one possible reason for picking GT over GA. While GA is a good school, but if Calvin wants to major in Engineering, his education would obviously be very important to him; GT has a better Engineering program. Do you know what his desired major is?
Totally fair point.

I found this from a few years ago.

The three star kid we took in 21 after Milroe peeled off was fine, but that cannot happen two years in a row. The miss rate is too high to sustain that. The goal should be one high percentage war daddy at QB every year.

Reactions: Esbatista
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT