ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Nothing has changed...)

Are we going to have to do this after every game? Hashing through the minutiae of the possibilities of a change in CS job prospects. When, in reality, nothing, if anything, is going to happen until the end of the season.
YES

But, by admission of hiring a guy at a high price to attend and be close as possible to every game, you find value in it? Enough so to pay handsomely?

But, you roaming Twitter and the message boards on game day are more important.

Typical f'n Dallasite. STFU and give it a rest.

Reactions: Horn On Wheels
It's not our jobs to support the program. It's our job to cover the program.
I understand. I appreciate the time and effort it must take to run a site like this. You run the site and you choose what to cover. I understand you can't cover everything. I was just expecting a little more experienced knowledge about football instead of the tabloid type of stuff I see on here quite often.

They WON. Excuse me for wanting to accept that. You having a picture of strong holding his head on the front page is ridiculous.

Carry on with your agenda
Ketch is correct and most agree with him. Please take your Charlie worshiping somewhere else

I understand. I appreciate the time and effort it must take to run a site like this. You run the site and you choose what to cover. I understand you can't cover everything. I was just expecting a little more experienced knowledge about football instead of the tabloid type of stuff I see on here quite often.
tabloid stuff?

I'd say yes... and for a while.
Supernatural-Dean.gif

giphy.gif

a. Good grief. This has been rehashed and rehashed and rehashed.Dd at any point anyone on this staff say that Buechele shouldn't start.

b. Yes, Buechele was seen. Again, rated the best in the state.

What is wrong with everyone tonight?
Yes, there are some real a-holes tonight

Charlie needs to setup this kind of thing for the players - for motivation:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What the hell was that with the "Fenves in pasties" reference? Active imagination...

example of doom and gloom?

Also, I'd suggest that the masses get stirred up without any stories...
Lol. You are probably correct about the masses. I don't agree with everything Charlie has done but I am still pulling for him to right the ship and get things turned around. I didn't agree with everything Mack did, even during the 2005 season, but I always pulled for him and tried to focus on the things he did well. I didn't even agree with everything Royal did. How could he leave Earl at fullback instead of putting him at tailback in I formation? It just seems like all we focus on now is everything Charlie does wrong. All we want now is Herman. Aren't we the same ones that forced Mack Brown to fire Greg Davis? Wasn't Greg Davis the OC for the most prolific offense is in UT history? Isn't that who Herman learned from? But wait. Both of those guys had VY. We don't have a guy like that on campus right now. I am from San Angelo and I am a friend of Sterlin's and speak with his best friend from childhood every day. He thinks the program is on the rise. Royal won the national championship in 63 and went 10–1 and 64. Then he went 6-4, 7-4, 6-4 and everyone wanted to fire him. He won two national championships after that. I guess I'm just trying to say I would like to see a little more patience sometimes from our fans, our boosters, and the media.

Appreciate the work you do but there is no way you can truly get a feel for the team or how it plays without attending at least 1 or 2 games a year. It's such a different viewpoint being in the stadium seeing the game and watching it on TV. I do both and I'm amazed at the different viewpoints/opinions I have on the game from each. I'm not saying you need to attend every single home game but you should really go to 1 or 2 a year just for the perspective of it.

Not to be a Ketch "homer", but that's a stupid argument given what Ketch does.

Ketch, you seem like you are in quite the mood with posters this evening. Any particular reason?

Have you see this thread? It's a weird shit fest of people who seemed to come out bashing ketch. From people that want to pretend charlie Strong isn't facing a likely chance of being fired to bitching for some odd reason that ketch isn't at the game (when his staff is) to one guy even trashing the content here (yet for some reason is a subscriber)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT