Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (On Bru McCoy, Mount Vernon ISD and more ...)

giphy.gif
I do. Every day.

I wish I believed that were possible. My faith in humanity dies a little with each passing day.
That's where you have to have faith and be strong. The only way this is fixed is through strength and diligence in examining the why. And it will get fixed, by humanity working together to right what is obviously a wrong.

Ketch, if this kind of abuse happened to one of those women it's one too much. I have never understood the desire to force one's self on another, much less physical, violent abuse, and I never will - digging down to why Briles allowed this at Baylor, why the culture at Baylor permitted this/didn't respond more vigorously - then maybe we can isolate the disease and cure it.

Why people rape is beyond me. I suppose in their minds it's a form of power. Why Briles allowed it to happen, well his a complete scumbag who has zero morals. He recruited animals and allowed them free reign with no consequences, and in the process intentionally ruined other peoples lives because it could benefit him.

Reactions: PaulieD
Why people rape is beyond me. I suppose in their minds it's a form of power. Why Briles allowed it to happen, well his a complete scumbag who has zero morals. He recruited animals and allowed them free reign with no consequences, and in the process intentionally ruined other peoples lives because it could benefit him.

Rape should be a death sentence imo if strong evidence shows.

Reactions: shadyoak81
Narrator: He bragged.

It was a dumb statement, no doubt. You should know something about that. Everyone has made dumb statements at one point or another, this one was just secretly recorded. I suspect, you along with everyone else, knows he was speaking figuratively, not literally. As a famous, rich person, he can have any woman he wants.

I feel the same way about all sexual predators.

First Fairness!!!

I understand you have stated that you are going to be very active this day ...

Since you and your team have been reporting on the bu rape culture case longer than most do you have any plans to set up an interview with the M.V. School System Boss and the new HC of the High School FB Team ??? At least by doing this we can obtain your opinions balanced through a blend of responses from which ever end of the horse you are interviewing ...

Neither man should not be too hard to find as it is a very small community ... At least you not have to travel to Italy as in Europe!!!

It was a dumb statement, no doubt. You should know something about that. Everyone has made dumb statements at one point or another, this one was just secretly recorded. I suspect, you along with everyone else, knows he was speaking figuratively, not literally. As a famous, rich person, he can have any woman he wants.
What about the numerous allegations of rape/sexual assault? His ex-wife alleged that he raped her. Countless others say he's sexually assaulted them.

What about the support of other abusers?

remember this?

He's an absolute dirtball without even mentioning all of the other dirtball shit he does... and so many cape for him in one side of their mouth and claim they care about the women in their lives in the other.

First Fairness!!!

I understand you have stated that you are going to be very active this day ...

Since you and your team have been reporting on the bu rape culture case longer than most do you have any plans to set up an interview with the M.V. School System Boss and the new HC of the High School FB Team ??? At least by doing this we can obtain your opinions balanced through a blend of responses from which ever end of the horse you are interviewing ...

Neither man should not be too hard to find as it is a very small community ... At least you not have to travel to Italy as in Europe!!!
I've already called and left messages at Mount Vernon this morning. I'll start my second round of calls at 10am.

How many rappers say worse but we act like they're the shit? Ketch grew up listening to music that disrespected women worse then anything Trump said.

How many rappers say worse but we act like they're the shit? Ketch grew up listening to music that disrespected women worse then anything Trump said.
I'm a grown-up now, not a teenager.

I can assure you that I'm not into misogynistic music as a decision-making adult.

And none of those rapers are lifted up to be the leaders of the free world by enablers that will apparently excuse any behavior, whether it's sexist, racist, spitefulness... you name it.

then they show up online and call other people hypocrites.

Reactions: BennettBrauer

It's amazing the lengths people will go to in their minds to justify supporting a terrible person like Trump.

0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.png

I've always wanted to believe that Trump and his horrible issues with women only got elected because the dems put up the second worst presidential candidate in history to run against him. Threads like this make me wonder. I mean mackbrown seems to really believe Trump didn't ever do the things he openly bragged about and was also accused by many of doing. That's baffling to me.

Reactions: MidTexHorn
It's amazing the lengths people will go to in their minds to justify supporting a terrible person like Trump.

0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.png

I've always wanted to believe that Trump and his horrible issues with women only got elected because the dems put up the second worst presidential candidate in history to run against him. Threads like this make me wonder. I mean mackbrown seems to really believe Trump didn't ever do the things he openly bragged about and was also accused by many of doing. That's baffling to me.
People have to put their head on a pillow every night and the onl;y way they can go to sleep if by living in a fantasy world.

We live in the Matrix to a degree. It's just not machines that are in control.

I've already called and left messages at Mount Vernon this morning. I'll start my second round of calls at 10am.

Above excellent !!! it is time for the District to either Switzer or get off the pot ... I am particularly interested in finding out what their thoughts were when working through the numerous issues relative to hiring Briles ...

One thing for sure is if he makes it to the start of the 2019 season M.V. will be the most media covered H.S. program in the country !!!

Above excellent !!! it is time for the District to either Switzer or get off the pot ... I am particularly interested in finding out what their thoughts were when working through the numerous issues relative to hiring Briles ...

One thing for sure is if he makes it to the start of the 2019 season M.V. will be the most media covered H.S. program in the country !!!
My fear is that the entire school district will claim to be in vacation for the next two weeks. The cockroaches are seeking shelter in the dark.

My fear is that the entire school district will claim to be in vacation for the next two weeks. The cockroaches are seeking shelter in the dark.

Well if they are two weeks is not a lifetime ... With luck you will still be HMDWIC of OB ...

Is it really that amazing?

The men that abuse women didn't begin to feel empowered because the world came after them urgently when they did.

Maybe amazing was not the right word but more of shock. I try to think that overall people are good and we live a good world but some of the post here might be telling a different story.

Reactions: drunk randoke
Maybe amazing was not the right word but more of shock. I try to think that overall people are good and we live a good world but some of the post here might be telling a different story.
I believe the opposite. I believe overall people are greatly flawed and that we live in a pretty shitty world.

Some of the posts here tell exactly that story.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BennettBrauer
I believe the opposite. I believe overall people are greatly flawed and that we live in a pretty shitty world.

Some of the posts here tell exactly that story.

I think that could be a reasonable thought considering half the country is perfectly fine with their President bragging about gabbing women by the Pu*** whenever he wants.

The difference is many of us can call her the POS she is while Trump supporters stand on a hill to defend their man... IMO both parties suck cock today.

Lmao most think he is a piece of shit. That is where were at as a country.

@Ketchum Please correct me if I'm wrong but didnt you and @Alex Dunlap at one point have a source or info that was going to bury Briles? For some reason yall chose not to proceed forward with the story. I dont remember why or what happened so if I'm missing something please feel free to correct me.

This thread reminds me of all discussions of race that take place on this site.

I'll get PMs from people daring me to show instances when a certain person has been racist and when you send them links to dozens of situations proving it, it's #fakenews or whatever.

We are not a world of good people. We are a deceitful bunch with historically awful ethos.

@Ketchum Please correct me if I'm wrong but didnt you and @Alex Dunlap at one point have a source or info that was going to bury Briles? For some reason yall chose not to proceed forward with the story. I dont remember why or what happened so if I'm missing something please feel free to correct me.
We had connections to one of the women that was sexual assaulted, who absolutely had the goods that would have brought this whole thing down to the ground.

She lives in another state under a new identity.

When a recent arrest of a player was made within the last few years, she was found and threatened. She basically has gone back into hiding.

Yet, I know that the people at Pepper Hamilton spoke with her about her situation on multiple occasions. It was in the report that was never put on paper.