ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs BayLOL thread of sexual assault***

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
"I hope you like white girls" ...said Kendall Briles to a Baylor recruit. "Because the white girls are going to LOVE you...."

Today is the day to boat race BayLOL on the Brazos. Break out the tarp and send them to the Elizabeth Barrett Browning slam poetry contest early.

Da
"I hope you like white girls" ...said Kendall Briles to a Baylor recruit. "Because the white girls are going to LOVE you...."

Today is the day to boat race BayLOL on the Brazos. Break out the tarp and send them to the Elizabeth Barrett Browning slam poetry contest early.
Damn Clob - you even know about the Browning library?? BTW - there’s a worm eating contest on campus today - remember 1978!!!

Last edited:
This is the game I’ve been waiting for to even consider sipping the orange koolaid. Got thru the OOC matchups to begin the start of the actual goal for the season. Conf chip. We’ll see what the team is made of after going 3-0.

From the West Bank of the Mighty Brazos in beautiful Brazoria County......FIGHT...!!!

4th and 20. You can't play 3 snaps much better than that.

You MFers want to hear me stop b!tching?

Play defense like that every series for every game for an entire season.

Well that play needs to be shredded and thrown in a vat of acid.

Sanders is such a nice weapon. He ain't very fast. His routes aren't that pretty. But he's like Sara Jay. Always gets the job done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT