ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Texas vs BayLOL thread of sexual assault***

Welllllll, there are a lot of ways to bet on games these days. Yay for team winning, potential boo for costing someone some cash.
dont bet on the teams you root for...that way you can enjoy your win and and not be soured by a dominating performance but you lost money.

if you woulda told me...we only threw the ball 23 times i would have said we lost that game. Our running game took over and we really didn't need Quinn tonight. AND DUDE STILL THREW FOR 290. 1 PASSING TD 1 RUSHING. Texas sent Baylor to the shadow realm tonight and showed them EXACTLY why we're going to the sec.

Reactions: clob94
dont bet on the teams you root for...that way you can enjoy your win and and not be soured by a dominating performance but you lost money.
I only gamble when in Vegas & with a predetermined hard budget. I know I have an addictive personality when in the moment so no gambling apps or bookie numbers in my phone.

I only gamble when in Vegas & with a predetermined hard budget. I know I have an addictive personality when in the moment so no gambling apps or bookie numbers in my phone.
still if you gamble on lets say...the over for your team..and they win DOMINATLY but you dont hit the over..makes you still bitter with your team..i learned that my freshman year at Texas when i was rooting for TCU to score on us the last drive so we could cover. instead of celebrating a huge blow out win we had. Bet on everyone BUT your team.

Reactions: Archmadness
It kills me but Baxter is already gimpy. Shame.

That kid could be FIRE if he's healthy. I knew he'd have a rough time staying upright. But dad gummit-- if that kid can get well--- he's going to help us down the stretch.

It kills me but Baxter is already gimpy. Shame.

That kid could be FIRE if he's healthy. I knew he'd have a rough time staying upright. But dad gummit-- if that kid can get well--- he's going to help us down the stretch.
he seems to have a bit of a glass frame doesn't he?

he seems to have a bit of a glass frame doesn't he?
He does. I suspected this. Kid could be a horse--- but I've been told he lacks intestinal fortitude. Being a little banged up has an affect on his psyche.

He does. I suspected this. Kid could be a horse--- but I've been told he lacks intestinal fortitude. Being a little banged up has an affect on his psyche.
hes got such a bad ass burst it sucks that he cant stay healthy. When the dude gets in open space hes MEAN

If you can’t enjoy a 32 point conference win then you’re probably not a fan anyways.
The Rock Reaction GIF

We have good depth at RB. No need to force him in there. Blue has been just as effective, besides the fumble.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
We have good depth at RB. No need to force him in there. Blue has been just as effective, besides the fumble.
Is Red still in the doghouse somewhat? I’d like to see him get more chances. That dude has some beast mode in him.

Reactions: oldhorn2
He got some snaps last night and against Wyoming. Don’t think he’s in the doghouse
That’s why I said “somewhat”. Yeah he got some snaps, but it seems he should be getting more. I mean he looks better than Blue to me. Makes me think maybe he’s not fully in the clear.

Is Red still in the doghouse somewhat? I’d like to see him get more chances. That dude has some beast mode in him.
I see greatness in that kid. I suspect when he gets his chance he will show out. He is already the best wildcat guy since Fozzy I think. I swear he knows where the sticks are and will not quit till he gets there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT