***OFFICIAL Texas vs MeatChicken Part Deux- but this time, it's REGULAR SEASON***

5 possessions. 4 scores and a missed fg. Almost 300 yards in the first half. That Michigan qb doesn't belong on the same field with Ewers. And wow how about Andrew Mukaba? Talk about transfers most people talk about Bond and Gordon but we hit a home run with Mukaba.

Will you guys please stop talking about Manning? Ewers is having a Heisman moment. Let him play the whole have and jump Ohio State to number 2.

Will you guys please stop talking about Manning? Ewers is having a Heisman moment. Let him play the whole have and jump Ohio State to number 2.
Arch coming in means Quinn balled out dude. Relax nobody is calling for a back up to start. It's a get the back up in because QE killed em. Mercy call

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

I think the sentiment isn’t that folks want to see Arch in because they just want to see him play, as much as to get him snaps in a big game setting. Let him get as much game day experience as we can, because there’s a really good chance Quinn is gone after this year.

I think the sentiment isn’t that folks want to see Arch in because they just want to see him play, as much as to get him snaps in a big game setting. Let him get as much game day experience as we can, because there’s a really good chance Quinn is gone after this year.
Exactly. Also if we get another TD and a stop, I imagine we're mostly running out clock the entire 4th except on 3rd & long