ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Texas vs Mormon thread of Magic Underpants**

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
The Mormon church was founded on violence by violent people.
No I'm serious. The governor of Missouri once threatened to kill all Mormons if they didn't leave Missouri. John Smith was once tarred and feathered- LITERALLY.

Smith and his brother were violently murder by a mob while awaiting trial for burning down a newspaper company that was talking sh!t about the Mormons.

Brigham Young and his followers slaughtered 120 migrants from Arkansas in the Mountain Meadow Massacre. Men, women and children. Look it up.

President Buchanon mobilized 20% of the entire US Army to go to Utah and teach the Mormons a lesson and the Mormons destroyed their supply lines of food, water, tac and munitions.

The Mormon church has a history of fighting and I expect nothing less than a fight today.

The Mormon church was founded on violence by violent people.
No I'm serious. The governor of Missouri once threatened to kill all Mormons if they didn't leave Missouri. John Smith was once tarred and feathered- LITERALLY.

Smith and his brother were violently murder by a mob while awaiting trial for burning down a newspaper company that was talking sh!t about the Mormons.

Brigham Young and his followers slaughtered 120 migrants from Arkansas in the Mountain Meadow Massacre. Men, women and children. Look it up.

President Buchanon mobilized 20% of the entire US Army to go to Utah and teach the Mormons a lesson and the Mormons destroyed their supply lines of food, water, tac and munitions.

The Mormon church has a history of fighting and I expect nothing less than a fight today.
You're speaking of the mountain meadows massacre. The lowest point point in our churches history. Even some of our people can't accept that they did it. They need to make peace with it. As for me it was wrong on every front.

You're speaking of the mountain meadows massacre. The lowest point point in our churches history. Even some of our people can't accept that they did it. They need to make peace with it. As for me it was wrong on every front.
It was a brief history lesson bro--

FiGHT

From the west bank of the mighty Brazos, in beautiful Brazoria County.....FIGHT....!!!

BTW-- the fact that Kansas is kicking OUs ass just rubs me the wrong way.
Do they come out now and say " Kansas is a good team, it was raining...blah blah back up QB could start anywhere.."

Anyone wondering why Murphy isn’t starting that play should explain why. Terrible play

Anyone wondering why Murphy isn’t starting that play should explain why. Terrible play
I don't know, man. Sark has to put him in a position to win. Sark is calling plays as if he has a 5th year senior at the helm

Reactions: hookem777
I don't know, man. Sark has to put him in a position to win. Sark is calling plays as if he has a 5th year senior at the helm
Agreed. I don't hate the gameplan. Just a bad freshman mistake

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT